Join NCURA as an International Region member to take advantage of the wide range of benefits available to members. NCURA members have access to opportunities to develop, network and learn in the research administration profession. The society has a well-established program of professional development for research administration professionals around the world. Benefits include:
- A professional network of research managers and administrators based in more than thirty five countries.
- The International Research Management Fellowship Exchange Program.
- Europe/US – offered in collaboration with European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA).
- US/Australia – offered in collaboration with the Australasian Research Managers Association (ARMS).
- Annual regional events around international grants management.
- A continuous series of training and information workshops and seminars.
- A hard copy of the NCURA Magazine.
- A Collaborate membership the NCURA interactive professional networking platform.